These medical-grade hydrogel pads accelerate the healing process post-operation, reducing pain, bruising, and swelling. Its components provide a cooling effect that can calm bruising and irritation. The high potency of its active ingredients can maximize the results of your treatment. If you want to learn more about the best skincare forBruising + Laser Care, see the following collection:Laser Bruising Treatment.
- Approximately 1.5” x 2”
Benefits of Ocumend Patches
- Medical-grade arnica hydrogel pad
- Provides a cooling effect
- Potency is 50x stronger than Arnica
- Easy to apply and use
- Contains Ledum to help soothe black eyes
Related Skin Concerns
- Uneven skin tone
- Post-op pain
Applicable Body Parts
Ocumend Patch Reviews
“This product prevents bruising post injection, great for treatment after filler.”
Nancy Z. (Verified Buyer)
Skin Concern: Fine lines/Wrinkles
Skin Type: Normal
How To Use
Proper Ocumend Patch Usage
- Within 15 minutes following injection or procedure, apply the first set on the treatment area for 6 hours.
- Apply the second set for the next 6 hours if available.
- Arnica: This naturally-occurring ingredient topically reduces inflammation and pain.
- Ledum: This component occurs naturally, decreasing inflammation in injuries around the eyes.
Arnica Montana 50M 50% HPUS Ledum Palustre 50M 50% HPUS, Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Methyldiethanolamine, Water
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.
Ocumend Patch FAQs
How soon can I use the Ocumend patches following treatment?
You can use the Ocumend patches within 15 minutes after treatment and allow them to stay in the treatment area for up to 6 hours.
How many Ocumend patches come in a pack?
Two patches come for one sheet in the Ocumend pack.