EltaMD- Laser Enzyme Gel
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Manage and mend post-procedure skin with EltaMD’s Lazer Enzyme Gel. This oil-free moisturizer contains enzyme-rich ingredients to soothe and recover skin after non-ablative and mildly ablative laser procedures. The hyaluronic acid in this clear gel helps to moisturize skin and reduce irritation. The cooling sensation minimizes discomfort and itchiness during the healing process. This gel is suitable for immediate and continual use to support the skin throughout the healing process. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Bruising + Laser Care, see the following collection: Laser Bruising Treatment
Product Size: 2 oz (56g)
Benefits of Laser Enzyme Gel
- Effective for Post-Procedure Skin
- Corrects Discoloration
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free
- Improves Skin Texture
- Reduces the Appearance of Dark Spots
- Minimizes Redness and Irritation
- Brightens Skin Tone
- Prevents Sunburn
- Safe for Sensitive Skin
- Allows Observation of the Skin
- Accelerates Healing Process
- Protease Technology to Stimulate Healing
- Highly Absorbent
- Oil-Free, Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Phthalate-Free
- Reduces Minor Skin Imperfections
- Post- Procedure
Proper Laser Enzyme Gel Usage
- Use daily as needed.
- Apply directly to post- procedure skin immediately after surgery to soothe and hydrate.
- Use continually as instructed by a physician.
- Apply immediately post-procedure to cool and moisturize the skin. May be repeated as directed by a physician.
Related Skin Concerns
- Compromised Skin
- Itchy Skin
- Dull Skin
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Applicable Body Parts
- Protease Technology: Combats cytokines that interfere with the body’s reacters to fight diseases and inflictions. According to the results of double-blind clinical research, it was responsible for a reduction in irritation and the emergence of burn scars.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Extract, Bromelain, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Capryloyl Glycine, Undecylenoyl Glycine.
Laser Enzyme Gel FAQs
How can I make my skin heal faster after laser?
Cosmetic laser treatments yield astounding skin rejuvenation results; however, they leave the skin in a compromised state as new cells form and collagen production increases. You can expedite the healing process by staying hydrated and using healing creams or gels recommended by your practitioner.
How long does it take for skin to heal after laser treatments?
Non-ablative lasers typically require no downtime, while ablative lasers may require two weeks for the skin to heal fully. Many patients use post-procedure skincare products to expedite healing and provide their vulnerable skin with the proper nutrients.
Shipping & ReturnsItems will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.