The Tensage Intensive Serum utilizes growth factors benefits to prevent early signs of aging and facilitate the skin’s repair process post-procedure. This product shortens healing time and decreases the manifestation of adverse side effects. The skin will seem brighter, more even, and less wrinkled in as little as 24 hours. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Aging Skin & Wrinkles, see the following collection: Anti-Aging Skin Care Products, Creams & Serums
Product Size: 0.03 fl oz (10 x 1 ml)
Benefits of Tensage Intensive Serum
- Rapidly enhances skin’s tone and texture
- Shortens healing time following procedures and optimizes results
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increase in skin’s radiance in as little as 24 hours
Related Skin Concerns
- Dull Skin
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Aging Skin
- Post-Procedure Recovery
Applicable Body Parts
How To Use
Proper Tensage Intensive Serum Usage
- Squeeze the product upright between thumb and forefinger
- Remove the sleeve and place it back on the ampoule with the swab exposed
- Squeeze gently to release the serum and apply an even layer onto your clean, dry skin. Ensure you are using light, sweeping motions
- SCA BioRepair Technology: With the SCA Biorepair Technology, the antioxidants, growth factors, and hyaluronic acid work to improve the texture, tone, and brightness of the skin. The technology also increases the skin's elasticity, decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C Improves the brightness and tone of the skin through its powerful free radical defense.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E also provides free radical damage, hydrating the skin and decreasing inflammation.
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Propylene Glycol, Water, Saccharide Isomerate, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, PEG/PPG-20/6 Dimethicone, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Fructose, Glucose, Polyquaternium-10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Dextrin, Sucrose, Urea, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Fragrance.
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.
Tensage Intensive Serum FAQs
Can I use Tensage Intensive Serum 40 if I have not had an aesthetic procedure?
Yes, you can use this product without having had any procedure done. The improvement in the skin’s elasticity and brightness are benefits anyone can enjoy.
Is Tensage Intensive Serum 40 good for sensitive skin?
Yes, this product is a good fit for someone with sensitive skin. The substantial growth factors found within the product are also created within the body, allowing the product to work hard for your skin but not be harsh.