Biopelle- Tensage Antioxidant Defense Serum
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
This oil-free serum utilizes growth factors and other key ingredients to improve skin tone and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The formula’s Vitamin C and Ferulic acid content aid in the prevention of sun damage and increased aging of the skin. The serum’s antioxidants serve to enhance the brightness and firmness of the skin. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Aging Skin & Wrinkles, see the following collection: Anti-Aging Skin Care Products, Creams & Serums
Product Size: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Benefits of Tensage Antioxidant Defense Serum
- Enhances tone and radiance of the skin
- Lightweight, Oil-Free
- Protects skin against free radicals from the environment
- Sca Biorepair Index 10
- Gluten-Free, Paraben-Free
Proper Defense Serum Usage
- Shake well before use
- Apply serum to clean, dry skin in the mornings
- Consult with your skin care professional regarding multiple applications a day
- Finish with sunscreen or moisturizer
Related Skin Concerns
- Dull Skin
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Aging Skin
- Sun-Damaged Skin
Applicable Body Parts
- SCA Biorepair Technology: This technology improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, increases skin elasticity, and improves the skin’s texture. Its natural growth factors, hyaluronic acid, and antioxidants enhance tone and radiance.
- Edafence: Edafence utilizes antioxidants to protect the skin against environmental damage or pollution
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C provides free-radical defense, brightening the skin’s appearance and preventing age spots
- Ferulic Acid: Ferulic Acid stimulates the production of Vitamin C and aids in preventing cellular skin damage
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycolic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Taurine, Ammonium Hydroxide, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocamide DEA, Tallow, DMDM Hydantoin
Defense Serum FAQs
How long does it take for antioxidants to work on the skin?
You may see results up to 30 days after the first use of Tensage Antioxidant Defense Serum. The formula’s antioxidants improve the skin by repairing past damage and protecting the skin from further harm, resulting in delayed but noticeable results.
How do antioxidants work for the skin?
Antioxidants penetrate the skin to reduce inflammation, allowing the skin to repair itself and boosting its cellular renewal cycle to combat any damage present.
Shipping & ReturnsItems will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.